Computaris proposed an access network agnostic mobile broadband solution that will enable the Operator to introduce new, advanced data services and to optimize the existing network capacity through the application of sophisticated traffic shaping and fair usage policies in real time, significantly improving users’ experience.
Computaris Policy Management solution is sufficiently flexible and extensible to achieve the Operator’s business objectives and vision of Subscriber Management and Control and is based on:
· best of breed DPI and traffic enforcer product that will help the Operator manage and capitalize on the explosive growth in mobile data
· a subscriber Data management tool that brings together rich subscriber data such as location, context, profile and usage with the sophisticated tools to manage that data to multiple systems and applications to personalize services products
· Policy Traffic Switches that enable detailed reporting and vendor-agnostic interoperability
The highly extensible and configurable solution delivered will enable the Operator to rapidly deploy new, innovative policy rules into the network, to optimize network costs through effective bandwidth utilization and management, to ensure fair usage in an adaptive, real-time manner.
Being supported by an established roadmap and evolution path to 4G/LTE and for policy convergence across both fixed and mobile, the solution provides a future proof platform for intelligently and proactively managing network resources, as well as applications and subscribers in real-time, while generating revenue from personalized mobile applications, content and services.
Policy management can provide the ability to offer mass personalization – a seamless yet customized service for each individual subscriber. Based on world class products, the solution provides significant benefits:
· Highly extensible and flexible policy and configurable rules engines to enable rapid deployment of new and innovative policy rules into the network
· Full 3GPP compliancy with open, standards-based interfaces.
· Optimization of network costs through effective bandwidth utilization and management
· Ensures fair usage in an adaptive, real-time manner
· Advanced adaptive dynamic policy capabilities allowing an enormous flexibility in specifying and enforcing policy across the network
· Future proof platform for intelligently and proactively managing network resources, as well as applications, and subscribers in real-time while generating revenue from personalized mobile applications, content and services
· A proven carrier-grade, ultimately scalable, redundant platform providing a highly resilient solution
· An established roadmap and evolution path to 4G/LTE and for policy convergence across both fixed and mobile
· A policy control framework that extends beyond base 3GPP PCRF to provide flexible policy control and charging options allowing the rapid creation and roll-out of innovative products and services
Computaris is offering the Sandvine Policy Traffic Switches, and the Bridgewater Policy Controller (PCRF) and Subscriber Data Broker (SPR) as the key components of this solution.
Computaris specializes in system integration, BSS technical consulting and software development for software vendors and communication services providers (CSP) in Europe, Middle East, Africa and SE Asia.
Computaris offers the highest level of expertise in the area of convergent charging and billing, SDP (Service Delivery Platform), VAS (Value Added Services), messaging, provisioning, mediation, service management and data.